Thank you for visiting our website available at https://flience.com (hereinafter: "Flience.com", "Website" or "Website").
The purpose of the Website is to simplify language learning. Customers who register on the Website gain access to flashcards enabling the acquisition of vocabulary in a selected foreign language.
The formula of these regulations assumes the establishment of general principles and conditions for using the Website. These terms and conditions, if the customer decides to use Flience.com, regulate in particular the rules of using the Website, including our liability.
We invite you to read the regulations,
The Flience.com team
The owner of Flience.com is PLEO INTERACTIVE SPÓŁKA Z LIMITED LIABILITY, based in Krakow (headquarters address and address for service: Bolesława Limanowskiego 36/30 street, 30-551 Kraków); to the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number: 0000429590; registration court, in which the company's documentation is stored: District Court for Kraków - Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register; NIP: 6793084198, REGON: 122635706, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and contact phone number: (+48) 535 150 221 (hereinafter referred to as the "Service Provider").
1. The definitions used in these Regulations mean:
a. PRICE LIST - price list of Subscription plans available on the Website.
b. CIVIL CODE - the Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended).
c. SERVICE RECIPIENT'S ACCOUNT - Electronic Service, marked with an individual e-mail address (e-mail address) and password provided by the Service Recipient, a set of resources and functionalities available in the Service Provider's IT system, in which the data provided by the Service Recipient and information about his activities on the Website are collected. . The Account allows the use of Flashcards and other functionalities of the Website, for which the requirement to create an Account has been indicated.
d. PREMIUM ACCOUNT - a type of Customer Account available on the Website as part of an active Subscription; enables unlimited access to Flashcards and additional functionalities of the Website. Details on the benefits and costs of the Premium Account are indicated in the Price List
e. NEWSLETTER - Electronic Service, an electronic distribution service provided by the Service Provider via e-mail, which allows all Service Users using it to automatically receive from the Service Provider cyclical content of subsequent editions of the newsletter containing information about new products and promotions on the Website.
f. COPYRIGHT - the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of February 4, 1994 (Journal of Laws No. 24, item 83 as amended)
g. FISZKA - digital content made available to the Service User on the Website, intended for learning vocabulary in a foreign language.
h. REGULATIONS - these regulations regarding the use of the Website.
i. INTERNET SERVICE, SERVICE, FLIENCE.COM - the Service Provider's website available at the Internet address http://flience.com with subdomains.
j. SUBSCRIPTION - paid access to some functionalities of the Website in the subscription model under the conditions specified in the Regulations and in the Price List.
k. ELECTRONIC SERVICE - a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Service User via the Website in accordance with the Regulations.
l. SERVICE RECIPIENT - (1) a natural person with full legal capacity; (2) legal entity; or (3) an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law confers legal capacity; - using or intending to use the Electronic Services on the Website.
m. SERVICE PROVIDER - PLEO INTERACTIVE SPÓŁKA Z LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, with its registered office in Kraków (registered office address and delivery address: Bolesława Limanowskiego 36/30, 30-551 Kraków); to the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number: 0000429590; registry court, in which the company's documentation is stored: District Court for Kraków - Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register; NIP (tax identification number): 6793084198, REGON (statistical number): 122635706, e-mail address: email@example.com and contact phone number: (+48) 535 150 221.
n. CONSUMER RIGHTS ACT, ACT - the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended).
1. Customers using the Website gain access to Flashcards in a foreign language of their choice. Recipients may use Fiszek in an electronic version or download them to the memory of the terminal device and print it in paper form.
2. The Service Recipient is obliged to use Flience.com in a manner consistent with its intended use, with these Regulations and in a manner consistent with the law and decency, with a view to respecting personal rights, personal data as well as copyrights and intellectual property of the Service Provider, other Service Users. and third parties. The Service Recipient is strictly prohibited from providing unlawful content.
4. The Service Provider complies with art. 14 paragraph 1 of the Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended), according to which: whoever providing access to the resources of the ICT system for the purpose of storing data is not liable for stored data storage of data by the recipient does not know about the unlawful nature of the data or related activities, and in the event of receiving official notification or obtaining reliable information about the unlawful nature of the data or related activities will immediately prevent access to such data.
1. Any Customer may use the Website on the conditions specified in the Regulations.
2. The Service Recipient may use the following Electronic Services on the Website: Account and Newsletter.
3. The Service Provider is responsible for the proper provision of Electronic Services. The Service Provider is obliged to provide Electronic Services without defects under the conditions contained in the Regulations.
4. A detailed description of the Electronic Services and their operating principles is available in the Regulations and on the Website.
1. The condition of obtaining by the Client the access to other functionalities of the Website, including the ability to view and download Flashcards, is the prior creation of an Account on the Website.
2. Using the Account is possible after completing a total of three consecutive steps by the Customer - (1) completing the registration form, (2) clicking the "Register" field and (3) confirming the desire to create an Account by clicking the confirmation link sent automatically to the address provided email. At this time, an agreement is concluded between the Service Recipient and the Service Provider for the provision of the Account Electronic Service. In the registration form, it is necessary for the Customer to provide the following Customer's data: e-mail address, name and password.
3. The Electronic Account service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period, subject to the Premium Account, the activation of which requires payment.
4. The Service Recipient is obliged to update his data provided as part of the Account in the event of a change.
5. The Customer may not have more than one Account on the Website at the same time.
6. After logging into the Account, the Service Recipient may use Flashcards. For this purpose, the Service Recipient should use the search engine enabling him to find Flashcards about the topic of interest and level of sophistication. The Service Recipient has the option of choosing from several available language versions of Flashcard, and then downloading it by clicking on the Flashcard icon. The card is saved in the memory of the Service Recipient's end device in a file format that allows it to be read and / or printed on paper by the Service Recipient.
7. The use of Flashcards is generally free, with the Service Provider reserves the right to impose a monthly limit of downloaded Flashcards. Lifting of imposed limits is possible after purchasing the Subscription and activation of the Premium Account.
8. The Customer may track the number of Flashcards downloaded in a given month as part of the Account's history of activity.
9. The Customer may, at any time and without giving a reason, resign from the Account by sending a relevant request to the Service Provider, in particular via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address: ul. Bolesława Limanowskiego 36/30, 30-551 Kraków. The Customer may also unsubscribe from further use of the Account by deleting it, using the options available in the Account management panel. Canceling the Account also means deleting all data and content entered by the Service Recipient on the Website.
10. The Service Provider reserves the right to suspend the use of the Account by the Service Recipient, after a previous unsuccessful call and providing the reason, in the following cases:
a. the Service Recipient violates these Regulations;
b. the Customer is in arrears with any payments to the Service Provider;
c. The Service Recipient uses Fiszki against the terms of the license referred to in point 13 of the Regulations;
d. the Client's actions violate the reputation of the Service Provider or Website.
11. Suspension of the Account may take place for a definite period indicated by the Service Provider or indefinite. During suspension of using the Account, it is not possible to log into the Account and use its functionalities, including browsing and downloading Flashcards.
12. In the event of suspension of the use of the Account for more than 30 calendar days and the reasons for its suspension have not ceased, the Service Provider has the right to terminate the Service Provider's contract for the provision of the Electronic Service Account with a 7-day notice period.
13. The Service Provider, regardless of the right to suspend the use of the Account, may terminate the Service Recipient who is a non-consumer contract for the provision of the Electronic Service Account without giving a reason with a 14-day notice period.
1. The Customer may obtain unlimited access to Flashcards and additional functionalities of the Website by activating the Premium Account, which requires the purchase of a Subscription. As part of the Premium Account, the Customer may, among others use Flashcards with no restrictions on the number of Flashcards downloaded per month.
2. The Customer may purchase the Subscription according to one of the plans available in the Price List. Purchase of Subscription is possible from the Account level in the appropriate tab available under the Account - to do this, select the Subscription period and follow the steps of the order form and make the payment. The fee for using the Subscription is a one-off nature - the Customer gains access to the Premium Account for a predetermined period and for a specified price - detailed conditions are indicated each time on the Website, in particular in the Price List. The Service Recipient is informed about the total price of the Subscription which is the subject of the order when placing the order, including when he wishes to purchase the Subscription.
3. The subscription lasts for a specified period according to the Subscription plan chosen by the Customer and is non-renewable. After the Subscription expires, the Customer may re-purchase it in the same way as the first time.
4. The deletion of a Customer's Account during an active Subscription does not entitle the Customer to receive a refund of payment for the unused period of using the Account. The above reservation is not intended to limit the rights of Customers who are consumers in terms of the statutory right of withdrawal.
1. The Newsletter is used after providing the e-mail address in the "Newsletter" tab visible on the Website, to which subsequent editions of the Newsletter are to be sent and clicking the "Subscribe" field. You can also subscribe to the Newsletter by checking the appropriate checkbox when creating an Account - upon creating the Account, the Service Recipient is subscribed to the Newsletter.
2. The Electronic Newsletter service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period. The Service Recipient has the option, at any time and without giving a reason, to unsubscribe from the Newsletter (unsubscribe from the Newsletter) by sending an appropriate request to the Service Provider, for example via e-mail to the address: email@example.com.
1. The Service Provider enables payment by virtue of the Subscription ordered via Stripe.com - possible current payment methods are specified on the website https://stripe.com. Electronic payment and payment card services are provided by Stripe Inc., 185 Berry Street, Suite 550, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA.
2. The customer is obliged to make the payment immediately after placing the order. Activation of the Premium Account as part of the Subscription is carried out by the Service Provider immediately, but not later than within 24 hours of crediting the Service Provider's bank or settlement account.
3. Confirmation of the conclusion of the contract and the purchase of the Subscription takes place by placing information on the Website, in the appropriate Account tab, and additionally by a confirmation message sent via e-mail to the address provided by the Service Recipient. In the above manner, the content of the concluded contract is also recorded, secured and made available.
The main form of ongoing remote communication with the Service Provider is the contact form available on the Website or electronic mail (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), through which the Service Recipient may exchange information with the Service Provider regarding the use of Flience.com. The Service Recipients may also contact the Service Provider in other ways permitted by law, including by traditional mail or in person at the Service Provider's seat.
Zasadniczą formą bieżącej komunikacji na odległość z Usługodawcą jest formularz kontaktowy dostępny w Serwisie lub poczta elektroniczna (e-mail: email@example.com), za pośrednictwem której Usługobiorca może wymieniać z Usługodawcą informacje dotyczące korzystania z Flience.com. Usługobiorcy mogą kontaktować się z Usługodawcą także na inne dopuszczalne prawem sposoby, w tym za pomocą poczty tradycyjnej lub osobiście w siedzibie Usługodawcy.
1. Complaints related to the operation of the Website and Electronic Services may be submitted by the Client by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address: ul. Bolesława Limanowskiego 36/30, 30-551 Kraków or using the contact form available on the Website.
2. The Service Provider recommends providing in the complaint description: (1) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of irregularities; (2) claims of the Service Recipient; and (3) contact details of the person submitting the complaint - this will facilitate and accelerate the consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider. The requirements given in the previous sentence are only recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without the recommended description of the complaint.
3. The Service Provider will respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission.
1. This section of the Regulations applies only to Customers who are consumers.
2. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the consumer, among others in relation to contracts: (1) for the provision of services, if the Service Provider has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer who was informed before the start of the service that after the Service Provider has met the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract and (2) for the supply of digital content, which are not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after being informed by the Service Provider about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
3. Subject to point 11.2 of the Regulations, a consumer who has concluded a distance contract may within 14 calendar days withdraw from it without giving a reason and without incurring costs, subject to the costs referred to in the next sentence. In the case of a contract for the provision of services, the performance of which - at the express request of the consumer - began before the deadline to withdraw from the contract, the consumer who exercises the right to withdraw from the contract after making such a request, is required to pay for the services fulfilled until the withdrawal from the contract. The amount of payment is calculated in proportion to the scope of the service rendered, taking into account the price or remuneration agreed in the contract. If the price or remuneration is excessive, the basis for calculating this amount is the market value of the service provided.
4. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is sufficient to send a statement before its expiry. A statement of withdrawal from the contract may be submitted, for example, in writing to the following address: ul. Bolesława Limanowskiego 36/30, 30-551 Kraków or in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. The customer may also use the model withdrawal form which is an attachment to the Consumer Rights Act, but it is not mandatory.
5. The deadline for withdrawing from the contract begins for the contract for the provision of services from the date of conclusion of the contract.
1. This section of the Regulations applies only to Customers who are consumers.
2. Detailed information on the possibility for the Client who is a consumer to use extrajudicial methods of dealing with complaints and redress as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the headquarters and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection , Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http: //www.uokik.gov.pl/spory _... and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
3. The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute by also using the free assistance of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers).
4. At http: //ec.europa.eu/consumers / ... there is a platform available for online dispute resolution between consumers and businesses at EU level (ODR platform). The ODR platform is an interactive and multilingual website with a one-stop shop for consumers and entrepreneurs seeking out-of-court settlement of a dispute regarding contractual obligations under an online sales contract or service contract.
1. Copyright and intellectual property rights to the Website as a whole and its individual elements, in particular Flashcards, but also all other content, graphics, works, designs and characters available within it belong to the Service Provider or other authorized third parties and are covered by protection of Copyright and other provisions of generally applicable law. The protection granted to the Website covers all forms of its expression.
2. The Service Recipient using the Website does not receive any copyrights to the Flashcards provided on it. The Service Recipient is granted only - under the conditions set out in the Regulations - a non-transferable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license entitling him to use the Flashcards in a manner consistent with their intended use, with these Regulations and in a manner consistent with the law and decency, having regard to respect for personal rights and rights copyrights and intellectual property of the Service Provider, other Customers and persons and third parties, in the following fields of use: (1) multiple downloads of Flashcards and their digital recording in computer memory; (2) permanent or temporary display, reproduction or storage of Flashcards by digital or printing technique; (3) permanent or temporary reproduction of Flashcards in whole or in part, by digital or printing technique, to the extent in which for displaying, reproducing or storing Flashcards it is necessary to reproduce them.
3. The Service Recipient's use of Flashcards being the subject of copyright protection is possible only for non-profit purposes, for the Client's own use, to the extent specified in these Regulations and provisions of the Copyright Law.
4. The license does not authorize the Service Recipient to sell, rent, borrow, lease, sublicense, lend Flashcards as a whole and their individual elements or any other sharing of Flashcards to third parties, and to use them for commercial purposes.
5. The Service Provider may terminate the license with immediate effect in the event that the Customer violates these Regulations or other generally applicable laws. In the situation referred to in the previous sentence, the Service Provider is entitled in particular to prevent the Customer from further access to Flashcards by suspending the Account in accordance with point 5.9 and 5.10 of the Regulations.
6. Trademarks of the Service Provider and third parties should be used in accordance with applicable law.
1. The Service Provider makes every effort to ensure the proper and uninterrupted operation of the Website. Due to the complexity and complexity of the Website, as well as due to external factors beyond the Service Provider's control (e.g. DDOS attacks - distributed denial of service), it is possible, however, for errors and technical failures to prevent or limit the functioning of the Website in any way. In this case, the Service Provider will take all possible and reasonable measures to ensure that the negative effects of such events are limited as much as possible.
2. In addition to breaks caused by errors and technical failures, there may be other technical breaks during which the Service Provider undertakes actions aimed at the development of the Website and their protection against technical errors and failures.
3. The Service Provider is obliged to plan technical breaks in such a way that they are the least burdensome for the Service Users, in particular that they are planned for night hours and only for the time necessary for the Service Provider to take necessary actions. The Service Provider is obliged to inform the Customers about planned technical breaks in advance.
4. The Service Provider shall not be liable to the Customer for damages and failure to fulfill obligations resulting from any technical errors and failures, as well as technical breaks referred to in this section of the Regulations.
5. This point of the Regulations does not exclude or limit the rights of the Service Recipient who is a consumer provided for by law, in particular in the scope of the Service Provider's liability.
1. This section of the Regulations applies only to Customers who are not consumers.
2. Resignation of a Service Recipient who is not a consumer from using the paid functionalities of the Website during their duration does not entitle him to refund the fee for the remaining period of their duration.
3. The Service Provider has the right to withdraw from the contract for the provision of Electronic Services concluded with the Service Recipient who is not a consumer within 14 calendar days from the date of its conclusion. Withdrawal from the contract in this case may occur without giving a reason and does not give the Service Recipient who is not a consumer no claims against the Service Provider.
4. The Service Provider is entitled at any time to take steps to verify the truthfulness, reliability and accuracy of the information provided by the Service Recipient who is not a consumer. In the scope of verification, the Service Provider is entitled, among others to request from the Service Recipient who is not a consumer a scan of his certificates, attestations or other documents necessary for verification. During the verification referred to in the previous sentence, the Service Provider is entitled to suspend the Customer's Non-consumer Account for the duration of the verification.
5. The Service Provider shall be liable to the Service Recipient who is not a consumer, regardless of its legal basis, only up to the amount of the recently paid fee for using the Website, and in the case of its absence up to PLN 500.00 (five hundred). The Service Provider is liable to the Service Recipient who is not a consumer only for typical and actually incurred damages foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract, excluding lost profits.
6. The Service Provider shall not be liable to the Service Recipient who is not a consumer for damages and failure to fulfill obligations resulting from force majeure or any other reasons beyond the control of the Service Provider.
7. All disputes arising between the Service Provider and the Service Recipient who is not a consumer shall be subject to the court having jurisdiction over the Service Provider's seat.
1. Contracts concluded through Flience.com are concluded in accordance with Polish law and in Polish.
2. If any of the provisions of the Regulations turns out to be invalid in whole or in part, the remaining provisions remain in force, the Service Provider and the Service Recipient undertake, at the request of any of them, to replace the invalid provisions with provisions whose legal force and economic effect are most similar to the provisions replacing.
3. Amendments to the Regulations - the Service Provider reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in law; changes in the scope or form of Electronic Services provided; changes in payment methods - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The amended Regulations bind the Service Recipient if he has been properly notified of the changes and has not terminated the contract within 14 calendar days of the date of notification. In the event that a change in the Regulations results in the introduction of any new fees or increase in existing fees, the Service Recipient who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
4. The provisions of these Regulations do not lead to depriving the consumer of the protection granted to him on the basis of provisions which cannot be excluded by contract under the law of the country in which the consumer has his habitual residence, provided that the entrepreneur: (1) carries out his business activity or professional in the country where the consumer has his habitual residence; or (2) directs such activities in any way to that country or to several countries including that country; and the contract falls within the scope of this activity. In this case, the service provider guarantees the consumer protection granted to him on the basis of provisions that cannot be excluded by contract.
5. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code, the Act on the provision of electronic services, Copyright Law and the Act on Consumer Rights and other relevant provisions of generally applicable law.
Thank you for careful reading!
If you have questions, we are always at your disposal - please contact us.
We invite you to cooperate,
The Flience.com team